Friday, November 12, 2010

1.5botterbia

Duh….it’s been the fourth times I face such shit. The motorcycle i’ve borrowed always out of petrol! First time was at nearby Bachang.... I have to push it to nearby station and it took 15-20 minutes. Next was the early morning at my house, ride an oldschool bicycle all da way to petrol station at my taman with a 1.5 liter mineral water bottle in hand. Third was on my way back from work ….abandoned at roadside near Infineon waiting Gim come with 1.5 liter mineral water bottle. Lastly was at lunch time…same incident and Michael turn out to be next petrol guy, again with a 1.5 liter mineral water bottle.

                I AM PHOBIA TO 1.5 liter MINERAL WATER BOTTLE (Well….call it as *1.5literBottlebia*)

Pretty sure I need send it to workshop. Otherwise the next time, I’ll be waste out middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment